Communication theory is a field of information and mathematics that studies the technical process of information and the human process of human communication. According to communication theorist Robert T. Craig in his essay ‘Communication Theory as a Field’ (1999), “despite the ancient roots and growing profusion of theories about communication,” there is not a field of study that can be identified as ‘communication theory’.
- 3,026,015 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?