Communication theory is a field of information and mathematics that studies the technical process of information and the human process of human communication. According to communication theorist Robert T. Craig in his essay ‘Communication Theory as a Field’ (1999), “despite the ancient roots and growing profusion of theories about communication,” there is not a field of study that can be identified as ‘communication theory’.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,131,612 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019