A collective is a group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together on a specific project(s) to achieve a common objective. Collectives differ from cooperatives in that they are not necessarily focused upon an economic benefit or saving (but can be that as well). There may be some issues with meaningfully describing the qualities of a collective.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,564,408 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action