Cogeneration (also combined heat and power, CHP) is the use of a heat engine or a power station to simultaneously generate both electricity and useful heat. All thermal power plants emit a certain amount of heat during electricity generation. This can be released into the natural environment through cooling towers, flue gas, or by other means.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,658,494 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?