Coca-Cola Zero or Coke Zero is a product of the Coca-Cola Company. It is a low-calorie (0.75 calories per liter) variation of Coca-Cola specifically marketed to men, who were shown to associate ‘diet’ drinks with women. The Coca-Cola Zero logo has generally featured the script Coca-Cola logo in red with white trim on a black background, with the word “zero” underneath in lower case in the geometric typeface Avenir (or a customized version of it).
The Richtopian Vision
- Developing the Mind of the Strategic Leader July 22, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,040,789 all-time readers