Coca-Cola Zero or Coke Zero is a product of the Coca-Cola Company. It is a low-calorie (0.75 calories per liter) variation of Coca-Cola specifically marketed to men, who were shown to associate ‘diet’ drinks with women. The Coca-Cola Zero logo has generally featured the script Coca-Cola logo in red with white trim on a black background, with the word “zero” underneath in lower case in the geometric typeface Avenir (or a customized version of it).
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,092,587 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 12 Highly Creative People Who Failed Before Succeeding
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
Women in Leadership
- Revealed: The UK’s Self-Made Super-Rich Hotspots August 23, 2019