Coca-Cola Zero or Coke Zero is a product of the Coca-Cola Company. It is a low-calorie (0.75 calories per liter) variation of Coca-Cola specifically marketed to men, who were shown to associate ‘diet’ drinks with women. The Coca-Cola Zero logo has generally featured the script Coca-Cola logo in red with white trim on a black background, with the word “zero” underneath in lower case in the geometric typeface Avenir (or a customized version of it).
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,322,811 all-time readers
- 10 Mistakes Leaders Make (And How to Avoid Them) November 21, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action