The term civil service can refer to either: a A branch of governmental service in which individuals are employed on the basis of professional merit as proven by competitive examinations, or b) the body of employees in any government agency other than the military. A civil servant or public servant is a person in the public Sector employed for a government department or agency. The extent of civil servants of a state as part of the “Civil Service” varies from country to country.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,784,806 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK