This article is about followers of Jesus Christ in general. For particular communities with similar names, see Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) or Christian churches and churches of Christ. The term Christian Church as a proper noun refers to the whole Christian religious tradition through history. When used in this way, the term does not refer to a particular “Christian church”.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,723 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action