Chinese law is one of the oldest legal traditions in the world. In the 20th and 21st century, law in China has been a complex mix of traditional Chinese approaches and Western influences. For most of the history of China, its legal system has been based on the Confucian philosophy of social control through moral education, as well as the Legalist emphasis on codified law and criminal sanction.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,138,904 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019