China Investment Promotion Agency is the investment promotion agency of PR China. It is in charge of “Inviting in” and “Going global” (outbound investment) two-way investment promotion work in line with China’s economic strategies and is engaged in cooperation with international economic organisations, foreign investment promotion agencies, chambers of commerce and business associations on behalf of the Ministry of Commerce.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,656,155 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders