The International Scale of River Difficulty is a standardized scale used to rate the safety of a stretch of river, or a single rapid. The grade reflects the technical difficulty and skill level required associated with the section of river. The scale is of use to various water sports and activities, such as rafting, riverboarding, whitewater canoeing, and whitewater kayaking.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,244,949 all-time readers
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 3 Reasons Why Great Leaders Are So Important in Business Today