Cephalic disorders (from the Greek word κεφάλη, meaning “head”) are congenital conditions that stem from damage to, or abnormal development of, the budding nervous system. Cephalic means “head” or “head end of the body.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,733,424 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People