Cephalic disorders (from the Greek word κεφάλη, meaning “head”) are congenital conditions that stem from damage to, or abnormal development of, the budding nervous system. Cephalic means “head” or “head end of the body.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,660,308 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People