Celia Valerie Sawyer (born August 1966) is a businesswoman, interior designer and a dealer both through her own companies and on the Channel 4 programme, Four Rooms. As a dealer, Celia collects art, artefacts and collectables and has an extensive client base for which she sources rare and beautiful objects. Celia is also a property developer, has an extensive portfolio from London to Barbados and has invested in film projects and script development.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,494,113 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers