Celia Valerie Sawyer (born August 1966) is a businesswoman, interior designer and a dealer both through her own companies and on the Channel 4 programme, Four Rooms. As a dealer, Celia collects art, artefacts and collectables and has an extensive client base for which she sources rare and beautiful objects. Celia is also a property developer, has an extensive portfolio from London to Barbados and has invested in film projects and script development.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,693,262 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK