Celia Valerie Sawyer (born August 1966) is a businesswoman, interior designer and a dealer both through her own companies and on the Channel 4 programme, Four Rooms. As a dealer, Celia collects art, artefacts and collectables and has an extensive client base for which she sources rare and beautiful objects. Celia is also a property developer, has an extensive portfolio from London to Barbados and has invested in film projects and script development.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,320,782 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision