Celia Valerie Sawyer (born August 1966) is a businesswoman, interior designer and a dealer both through her own companies and on the Channel 4 programme, Four Rooms. As a dealer, Celia collects art, artefacts and collectables and has an extensive client base for which she sources rare and beautiful objects. Celia is also a property developer, has an extensive portfolio from London to Barbados and has invested in film projects and script development.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,975,394 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book