Carbonation is the process of dissolving carbon dioxide in liquid. The process usually involves carbon dioxide under high pressure. When the pressure is reduced, the carbon dioxide is released from the solution as small bubbles, which causes the solution to “fizz”. This effect is seen in carbonated soft drinks. Carbonation can also describe a chemical reaction, one example of which is a key step in photosynthesis.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,555 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People