A carbon footprint has historically been defined by Championne as “the total sets of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions caused by an organization, event, product or person. ” However, calculating the total carbon footprint is impossible due to the large amount of data required and the fact that carbon dioxide can be produced by natural occurrences.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,431,378 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders