Dairy Milk is a brand of milk chocolate currently manufactured by Cadbury, except in the United States where it is made by The Hershey Company. It was introduced in the United Kingdom in 1905 by and now consists of a number of products. Every product in the Dairy Milk line is made with exclusively milk chocolate.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,982,387 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People