Dairy Milk is a brand of milk chocolate currently manufactured by Cadbury, except in the United States where it is made by The Hershey Company. It was introduced in the United Kingdom in 1905 by and now consists of a number of products. Every product in the Dairy Milk line is made with exclusively milk chocolate.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,079,952 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019