Dairy Milk is a brand of milk chocolate currently manufactured by Cadbury, except in the United States where it is made by The Hershey Company. It was introduced in the United Kingdom in 1905 by and now consists of a number of products. Every product in the Dairy Milk line is made with exclusively milk chocolate.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,788,783 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action