Cadbury is a British confectionery company owned by Mondelēz International Inc. and is the industry’s second-largest globally after Mars, Incorporated. With its headquarters in Uxbridge, London, England, the company operates in more than 50 countries worldwide. The company was known as Cadbury Schweppes plc from 1969–2008 until its demerger, in which its global confectionery business was separated from its US beverage unit.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,694,168 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK