Industrial organization is the field of economics that builds on the theory of the firm in examining the structure of, and boundaries between, firms and markets. The subject has been described as concerned with markets that “cannot easily be analyzed using the standard textbook competitive model.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,698,843 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People