Industrial organization is the field of economics that builds on the theory of the firm in examining the structure of, and boundaries between, firms and markets. The subject has been described as concerned with markets that “cannot easily be analyzed using the standard textbook competitive model.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy