Brown is composite color produced by a mixture of red, yellow and black. The color is seen widely in nature, in wood, soil, animal fur, human hair, human skin pigmentation (tans), peat, withered leaves, etc. It is also the color of toasted bread and roasted meat. Culturally, it is often associated with autumn, humility, and sometimes with fascism.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,745,130 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action