Brown is composite color produced by a mixture of red, yellow and black. The color is seen widely in nature, in wood, soil, animal fur, human hair, human skin pigmentation (tans), peat, withered leaves, etc. It is also the color of toasted bread and roasted meat. Culturally, it is often associated with autumn, humility, and sometimes with fascism.
- 3,029,924 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)