Brown is composite color produced by a mixture of red, yellow and black. The color is seen widely in nature, in wood, soil, animal fur, human hair, human skin pigmentation (tans), peat, withered leaves, etc. It is also the color of toasted bread and roasted meat. Culturally, it is often associated with autumn, humility, and sometimes with fascism.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,552,812 all-time users
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People