Broadway theatre, commonly called simply Broadway, is a theatrical performance presented in one of the 40 professional theatres with 500 or more seats located in the Theater District centered along Broadway, and in Lincoln Center, in Manhattan in New York City. Along with London’s West End theatre, Broadway theatre is widely considered to represent the highest level of commercial theatre in the English-speaking world. The Broadway Theater District is a popular tourist attraction in New York.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,741,150 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK