British people (also referred to as Britons, informally as Brits, or archaically as Britishers) are citizens or natives of the United Kingdom, Crown Dependencies, British Overseas Territories, and their descendants. British nationality law governs modern British citizenship and nationality, which can be acquired, for instance, by descent from British nationals.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,314,852 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019