British people (also referred to as Britons, informally as Brits, or archaically as Britishers) are citizens or natives of the United Kingdom, Crown Dependencies, British Overseas Territories, and their descendants. British nationality law governs modern British citizenship and nationality, which can be acquired, for instance, by descent from British nationals.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,613,404 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?