British people (also referred to as Britons, informally as Brits, or archaically as Britishers) are citizens or natives of the United Kingdom, Crown Dependencies, British Overseas Territories, and their descendants. British nationality law governs modern British citizenship and nationality, which can be acquired, for instance, by descent from British nationals.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,316,105 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way