Breakout Labs is a grant-making body operating as part of the Thiel Foundation (a philanthropic organization created by Peter Thiel). Breakout Labs gives grants for early-stage scientific research that is too speculative or long-term to interest the for-profit sector but may be unsuitable for traditional sources of funding for scientific research due to its radical or offbeat nature. Grants are made through a competitive application and selection process.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,092,034 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
Women in Leadership
- Revealed: The UK’s Self-Made Super-Rich Hotspots August 23, 2019