Boursin is a trademarked brand of Gournay cheese. It is a soft creamy cheese available in a variety of flavours, with a flavor and texture somewhat similar to cream cheese. Boursin cheese was first developed in 1963 by François Boursin in Normandy, and at one time was produced exclusively in Croisy-sur-Eure, France, by the Boursin company. In 1990, the Boursin name was aquired by Unilever who sold it to Groupe Bel in November 2007 for 400 million euros.
About the author
Kayleigh Alexandra writes for Micro Startups, your online destination for all things startup. She loves nothing better than spreading the good word about entrepreneurs doing good things (and she's partial to a coffee or three too)
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,555 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People