Boston is the capital of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, officially the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and is the state’s largest city, and the county seat of Suffolk County in the United States. The largest city in New England, the city proper, covering 48 square miles (125 square km), had an estimated population of 626,000 in 2011 according to the U.S. Census, making it the 21st largest city in the United States.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,847,908 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action