Boots UK Limited (formerly Boots the Chemist) is a pharmacy chain in the United Kingdom, with outlets in most high streets throughout the country and also in the Republic of Ireland. The company is a subsidiary of Alliance Boots, a parent company formed on 31 July 2006 by the merger of The Boots Company plc and Alliance UniChem plc.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,342,201 all-time readers
- ‘Imposter Syndrome’ Affecting 85% of UK Adults December 6, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action