A board of directors is a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization. Other names include board of governors, board of managers, board of regents, board of trustees, and board of visitors. It is often simply referred to as “the board”. A board’s activities are determined by the powers, duties, and responsibilities delegated to it or conferred on it by an authority outside itself.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,245,253 all-time readers
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World