A board of directors is a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization. Other names include board of governors, board of managers, board of regents, board of trustees, and board of visitors. It is often simply referred to as “the board”. A board’s activities are determined by the powers, duties, and responsibilities delegated to it or conferred on it by an authority outside itself.
The Richtopian Vision
1 Min Read
- Leadership Formula: Basic Traits of a Leader July 9, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,034,236 all-time readers