A board of directors is a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization. Other names include board of governors, board of managers, board of regents, board of trustees, and board of visitors. It is often simply referred to as “the board”. A board’s activities are determined by the powers, duties, and responsibilities delegated to it or conferred on it by an authority outside itself.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,259,628 all-time readers
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Are You a Hustler or a Vacationer at Work? October 21, 2019