A board of directors is a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization. Other names include board of governors, board of managers, board of regents, board of trustees, and board of visitors. It is often simply referred to as “the board”. A board’s activities are determined by the powers, duties, and responsibilities delegated to it or conferred on it by an authority outside itself.
The Richtopian Vision
- Developing the Mind of the Strategic Leader July 22, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,040,789 all-time readers