A board of directors is a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization. Other names include board of governors, board of managers, board of regents, board of trustees, and board of visitors. It is often simply referred to as “the board”. A board’s activities are determined by the powers, duties, and responsibilities delegated to it or conferred on it by an authority outside itself.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,251,906 all-time readers
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019