Blue Origin is a privately funded aerospace company set up by Amazon. com founder Jeff Bezos. The company is developing technologies to enable private human access to space with the goal of dramatically lower cost and increased reliability. They employ an incremental approach from suborbital to orbital flight, with each development step building on their prior work. The company motto is Gradatim Ferociter, Latin for “Step-by-Step, Ferociously”.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,983,215 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action