Blue Origin is a privately funded aerospace company set up by Amazon. com founder Jeff Bezos. The company is developing technologies to enable private human access to space with the goal of dramatically lower cost and increased reliability. They employ an incremental approach from suborbital to orbital flight, with each development step building on their prior work. The company motto is Gradatim Ferociter, Latin for “Step-by-Step, Ferociously”.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,253,565 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019