The Big Mac (introduced in metro Pittsburgh in 1967 and nationwide in 1968) is a hamburger sold by McDonald’s, an international fast food restaurant chain. It is one of the company’s signature products. It consists of two 1.6 oz (45.4 g) 100 per cent beef patties, American cheese, “special sauce” (a sort of Thousand Island dressing), iceberg lettuce, pickles, and onions, served in a three-part sesame seed bun.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,253,968 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100+ Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019