Belinda Parmar is the author of Little Miss Geek and CEO of Lady Geek, a campaigning agency which aims to make technology more appealing and accessible to women. Parmar has stated that her personal mission is “to end the stereotyping and patronising of women within the technology” and the “pink it & shrink it” approach marketing to women. Little Miss Geek aims to get young women to be inspired by a career in the technology and games industry.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,657,260 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders