Belinda Parmar is the author of Little Miss Geek and CEO of Lady Geek, a campaigning agency which aims to make technology more appealing and accessible to women. Parmar has stated that her personal mission is “to end the stereotyping and patronising of women within the technology” and the “pink it & shrink it” approach marketing to women. Little Miss Geek aims to get young women to be inspired by a career in the technology and games industry.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,459,422 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action