Belinda Parmar is the author of Little Miss Geek and CEO of Lady Geek, a campaigning agency which aims to make technology more appealing and accessible to women. Parmar has stated that her personal mission is “to end the stereotyping and patronising of women within the technology” and the “pink it & shrink it” approach marketing to women. Little Miss Geek aims to get young women to be inspired by a career in the technology and games industry.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,140,792 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019