George Bassett & Co. simply known as Bassett’s was a former British confectionery company and is now used as a brand of Cadbury, owned by Mondelēz International. George Bassett founded the company in Sheffield in 1842, perhaps the company’s best known sweets, the Liquorice Allsorts were created by accident in 1899 and in 1926 the mascot of Bassett’s, Bertie Bassett was created and still continues to represent the modern brand today.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,982,387 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People