George Bassett & Co. simply known as Bassett’s was a former British confectionery company and is now used as a brand of Cadbury, owned by Mondelēz International. George Bassett founded the company in Sheffield in 1842, perhaps the company’s best known sweets, the Liquorice Allsorts were created by accident in 1899 and in 1926 the mascot of Bassett’s, Bertie Bassett was created and still continues to represent the modern brand today.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,698,865 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People