Barclays plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in over 50 countries and territories across Australia, Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and South America and around 48 million customers. As of 31 December 2010 it had total assets of US$2.33 trillion, the fourth-largest of any bank worldwide. Founded in 1690, it is the 6th oldest bank in the world still in existence.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,148,567 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 10 Things FinTech Has Done for International Remittance
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
- Did You Know That the Richest ‘Self-Made’ Woman Earns $91,324 Per-Hour? September 22, 2019