The Bank of Montreal (French: Banque de Montréal), (commonly BMO in either official language), or BMO Financial Group, is one of the Big Five banks in Canada. On June 23, 1817, John Richardson and eight merchants signed the Articles of Association to establish the Bank of Montreal in a rented house in Montreal, Quebec. The bank officially opened its doors for business on November 3, 1817, making it Canada’s oldest bank. BMO’s Institution Number (or bank number) is 001.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,694,403 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK