Not to be confused with the Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec) Financial Markets Authority Autorité des marchés financiers Agency overview Formed 1 August 2003 Jurisdiction France Headquarters 22x20px Paris, France Agency executive Gérard Rameix, Chairman Website http://www. amf-france. org The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (the name translates to Financial Markets Authority) is the stock market regulators in France.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,497,434 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros