Not to be confused with the Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec) Financial Markets Authority Autorité des marchés financiers Agency overview Formed 1 August 2003 Jurisdiction France Headquarters 22x20px Paris, France Agency executive Gérard Rameix, Chairman Website http://www. amf-france. org The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (the name translates to Financial Markets Authority) is the stock market regulators in France.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,650,386 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Top 20 Leadership Traits of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Founder of the Turkish Republic)
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People