Not to be confused with the Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec) Financial Markets Authority Autorité des marchés financiers Agency overview Formed 1 August 2003 Jurisdiction France Headquarters 22x20px Paris, France Agency executive Gérard Rameix, Chairman Website http://www. amf-france. org The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (the name translates to Financial Markets Authority) is the stock market regulators in France.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,952,137 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration