An automated teller machine or automatic teller machine (ATM), also known as an automated banking machine (ABM) in Canadian English, and a cash machine, cashpoint, cashline or sometimes a hole in the wall in British English and Hiberno-English, is a computerized telecommunications device that enables the clients of a financial institution to perform financial transactions without the need for a cashier, human clerk or bank teller.
- 3,027,470 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy