An automated teller machine or automatic teller machine (ATM), also known as an automated banking machine (ABM) in Canadian English, and a cash machine, cashpoint, cashline or sometimes a hole in the wall in British English and Hiberno-English, is a computerized telecommunications device that enables the clients of a financial institution to perform financial transactions without the need for a cashier, human clerk or bank teller.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,467,009 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders