The term audiovisual (AV, or A/V) may refer to works with both a sound and a visual component, the production or use of such works, or the equipment used to create and present such works. Slide-tape presentations, films, and television programs are examples of audiovisual presentations. Business presentations are also often audiovisual.
- 3,025,984 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?