Association football, commonly known as football or soccer, is a sport played between two teams of typically eleven players, though other variations in player numbers such as 5 and 7 are also played, with a spherical ball. At the turn of the 21st century, the game was played by over 250 million players in over 200 countries, making it the world’s most popular sport. The game is played on a rectangular field of grass or green artificial turf, with a goal in the middle of each of the short ends.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,781,587 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action