Assets under management (AUM) is a financial term denoting the market value of all the funds being managed by a financial institution on behalf of its clients, investors, depositors, etc. This metric is very popular within the financial industry and is a sign of size and success of any firm against its competition. The AUM is calculated by different methods.
- 3,000,492 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action