The American Civil War (ACW), also known as the War between the States or simply the Civil War, was a civil war fought from 1861 to 1865 between the United States (the “Union” or the “North”) and several Southern slave states that had declared their secession and formed the Confederate States of America (the “Confederacy” or the “South”).
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Apollo 11’s Success and the Space Shuttle Challenger’s Failure
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,036,406 all-time readers