Amazon. com, Inc. is an American multinational electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the world’s largest online retailer. Amazon. com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
About the author
Michael Quoc is the CEO of Dealspotr, a subscription-free influencer marketplace geared towards helping brands reach positive ROI with influencer marketing. Dealspotr handles the heavy lifting of running influencer marketing campaigns, including influencer auditing, pricing, and negotiations, and simplifies communication and logistics in one single dashboard. Brands can start by browsing our free influencer directory and listing a campaign for free.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,314,852 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019