The Alcor Life Extension Foundation, most often referred to as Alcor, is a Scottsdale, Arizona, USA-based nonprofit company that researches, advocates for and performs cryonics, the preservation of humans in liquid nitrogen after legal death, with hopes of restoring them to full health when new technology is developed in the future.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,253,968 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100+ Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019