Al Waleed Bin Talal (also spelled Waleed bin Talal) (born 7 March 1955) is a Saudi Arabian businessman and investor. He is a member of the Saudi royal family. He is the founder, CEO, and 95%-owner of the Kingdom Holding Company. Arabian Business ranked him as the most influential Arab in the world. In March 2013, Forbes listed Talal as the 26th-richest man in the world, with an estimated net worth of US $20 Billion.
- 3,029,924 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)