Al Waleed Bin Talal (also spelled Waleed bin Talal) (born 7 March 1955) is a Saudi Arabian businessman and investor. He is a member of the Saudi royal family. He is the founder, CEO, and 95%-owner of the Kingdom Holding Company. Arabian Business ranked him as the most influential Arab in the world. In March 2013, Forbes listed Talal as the 26th-richest man in the world, with an estimated net worth of US $20 Billion.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,694,192 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK