Ahmed Izzet Pasha was an Ottoman general in World War I. He was also one of the last grand viziers of the Ottoman Empire(14 October 1918 – 8 November 1918), and its last minister of Foreign Affairs. He was born in Manastir into an Albanian family. His father was prominent civil servant of the area. From 1887 to 1890 he taught strategy and military geography in the Ottoman War College, while later until 1894 he studied in Germany under Colmar Freiherr von der Goltz.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,497,060 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders