Admiral is the rank, or part of the name of the ranks, of the highest naval officers. The rank usually refers to the position of full admiral (equivalent to full general) and above vice admiral and below admiral of the fleet. It is usually abbreviated to “Adm” or “ADM”. Where relevant, admiral has a NATO code of OF-9, and is a four-star rank.
- 3,027,470 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy