Adam D’Angelo is the chief executive and co-founder of Quora, an online knowledge market based in Mountain View, California. He was chief technology officer of Facebook, and also served as its vice president of engineering. He left Facebook in 2008. In June 2009, he started Quora with Charlie Cheever, another early Facebook employee. D’Angelo competed in the Association for Computing Machinery collegiate world programming contest while attending the California Institute of Technology.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,701,818 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action