Adam D’Angelo is the chief executive and co-founder of Quora, an online knowledge market based in Mountain View, California. He was chief technology officer of Facebook, and also served as its vice president of engineering. He left Facebook in 2008. In June 2009, he started Quora with Charlie Cheever, another early Facebook employee. D’Angelo competed in the Association for Computing Machinery collegiate world programming contest while attending the California Institute of Technology.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,600,091 all-time users
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?