Adam D’Angelo is the chief executive and co-founder of Quora, an online knowledge market based in Mountain View, California. He was chief technology officer of Facebook, and also served as its vice president of engineering. He left Facebook in 2008. In June 2009, he started Quora with Charlie Cheever, another early Facebook employee. D’Angelo competed in the Association for Computing Machinery collegiate world programming contest while attending the California Institute of Technology.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,982,371 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People