In web development and marketing, as well as in more traditional forms of advertising, A/B testing or split testing is an experimental approach to web design, which aims to identify changes to web pages that increase or maximize an outcome of interest (e.g. , click-through rate for a banner advertisement). As the name implies, two versions (A and B) are compared, which are identical except for one variation that might impact a user’s behavior.
About the author
Amanda Sparks, a professional marketer and blogger. She works as a marketer for 7 years and is passionate about developing innovative and customer-friendly solutions for brand growth. Amanda also writes for TheHuffingtonPost, GoDaddy, and SEMRush to name a few.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,029 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration