In web development and marketing, as well as in more traditional forms of advertising, A/B testing or split testing is an experimental approach to web design, which aims to identify changes to web pages that increase or maximize an outcome of interest (e.g. , click-through rate for a banner advertisement). As the name implies, two versions (A and B) are compared, which are identical except for one variation that might impact a user’s behavior.
About the author
Amanda Sparks, a professional marketer and blogger. She works as a marketer for 7 years and is passionate about developing innovative and customer-friendly solutions for brand growth. Amanda also writes for TheHuffingtonPost, GoDaddy, and SEMRush to name a few.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Apollo 11’s Success and the Space Shuttle Challenger’s Failure
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,036,427 all-time readers