Voice over IP (VoIP, abbreviation of voice over Internet Protocol) commonly refers to the communication protocols, technologies, methodologies, and transmission techniques involved in the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks, such as the Internet. Other terms commonly associated with VoIP are IP telephony, Internet telephony, voice over broadband (VoBB), broadband telephony, IP communications, and broadband phone.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,898,928 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action