A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across public networks like the Internet. It enables a host computer to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if they were an integral part of the private network with all the functionality, security and management policies of the private network. This is done by establishing a virtual point-to-point connection through the use of dedicated connections, encryption, or a combination of the two.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,493,772 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers